Blizzy Code Virus Disinfection information
- The best natural disinfectants include alcohol, hydrogen peroxide, vinegar, hot water, and some essential oils.
- Evidence suggests that in some cases, many of these natural disinfectants can be as effective at killing germs as chemical cleaners like bleach.
- Here’s what the research says about natural disinfectants and how to use them in your home to kill germs.
- This article was reviewed by Jason R. McKnight, MD, MS, a family medicine physician and clinical assistant professor at Texas A&M College of Medicine.
- This story is part of Insider’s guide on How to Kill Germs.